Cauliflower – KG
- Farm Fresh Cauliflower -Phool Gobi
- Export Quality
- Here is an overview of the nutrients found in 1 cup, or 128 grams, of raw cauliflower (1):
- Calories: 25 Fiber: 3 grams
- Vitamin C: 77% of the RDI Vitamin K: 20% of the RDI Vitamin B6: 11% of the RDI
- Folate: 14% of the RDI Pantothenic acid: 7% of the RDI Potassium: 9% of the RDI
- Manganese: 8% of the RDI Magnesium: 4% of the RDI
- Phosphorus: 4% of the RDI
Cauliflower is an excellent source of vitamins and minerals, containing some of almost every vitamin and mineral that you need.
Cauliflower contains a high amount of fiber, which is important for digestive health and may reduce the risk of several chronic diseases.
Cauliflower provides a significant amount of antioxidants, which are beneficial for reducing inflammation and protecting against several chronic diseases
Cauliflower is low in calories but high in fiber and water — all properties that may assist in weight loss.
Specification: Cauliflower – KG
|Dimensions||16 × 12 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.