Cabbage – KG
- Farm fresh Green Cabbage
- Export Quality
- In fact, just 1 cup (89 grams) of raw green cabbage contains (2):
- Calories: 22 Protein: 1 gram Fiber: 2 grams
- Vitamin K: 85% of the RDI Vitamin C: 54% of the RDI Vitamin B6: 6% of the RDI
- Manganese: 7% of the RDI Magnesium: 3% of the RDI
- Calcium: 4% of the RDI Potassium: 4% of the RDI
- Folate: 10% of the RDI
- Weight: 1KG
Cabbage is a low-calorie vegetable that is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
Cabbage contains powerful antioxidants that may help reduce inflammation.
Your body needs vitamin C for many important functions, and it is a potent antioxidant. Red cabbage is particularly high in this nutrient, providing about 85% of the RDI per cup (89 grams).
Cabbage contains insoluble fiber, which keeps the digestive system healthy by providing fuel for friendly bacteria and promoting regular bowel movements.
Specification: Cabbage – KG
|Dimensions||16 × 12 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.